Today, we live in a digital era, and digital literacy has a significant role in establishing a network between organizations from different countries. Though, this network must be secured and defended from cybersecurity threats. Internal security of organizations is also necessary. The CompTIA CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) certification is distinctly designed to secure organizations from external and internal threats.
What is CompTIA CASP+ Certification?
CASP+ is an advanced-level security certification offered by CompTIA. CASP+ certification is designed for IT professionals who have a minimum of ten years of expertise in IT administration, with 5 of them in hands-on technical security. The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certification validates an applicant’s IT security skills, knowledge, and expertise to make knowledgeable immediate decisions in the security context. Earning CASP+ certification means proving the capacity to carry out realistic solutions under challenging environments.
How to become CASP+ Certified?
To become CASP+ Certified, you are required to pass the CASP+ exam CAS-003. Once you pass the CAS-003 exam, you will be qualified as CompTIA CASP+ certified.
CASP Certified Professionals Job Opportunities
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification job entails opportunities such as:
- Cyber Security/IS Professional
- Security Architect
- Information Security Analyst
- IT Specialist Cybersecurity
- IT Architect
- Cybersecurity Risk Analyst
- Cybersecurity Risk Manager
Benefits of CompTIA CASP Certification
When you pass your CASP+ CAS-003 exam, you can acquire the following benefits from this certification:
- Better Salary and High-grade Job Positions: CASP+ certified information security practitioners receive on average about $58,500 to $109,000 annually. They typically are considered appropriate for job profiles like Information Security Analysts, Security-Engineers and Security Risk-Managers.
- Globally Acknowledged: CASP+ certification is acknowledged and accepted throughout the world.
- Approved by DoD: CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) is approved by the US Department of Defense (8140/8570.01-M) and satisfies IA technical, system architect/engineer and management certification requirements. Applicants who want to work in the USA can avail from CompTIA CASP+ certification. Getting into huge and prominent US-based organizations like Dell, HP, and IBM become more convenient when you have CASP+ certification.
- Accredited by ANSI: CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) is approved by ANSI to suffice the ISO 17024 standard. Moreover, it has also been accredited by the U.S Department of Defense (USDoD). Furthermore, the CASP+ certification too adheres to the rules and regulations of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA). The U.S regulation that presents comprehensive rules to secure government operations, information, assets from natural and cybersecurity threats.
- Industry Accepted: CompTIA CASP+ was outlined and developed by the leading IT pros in the IT industry.
Is CASP+ certification worth it?
With its many benefits, CASP+ (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner) is a must-have certification. A CASP+ certification increases actual value to your other qualifications and can be a significant factor in allowing you to achieve your dream job for your remarkable career journey.
As an outcome, it has been acknowledged that the CompTIA CASP+ is a certification for people who are looking for a profession to protect enterprises from potential cybersecurity threats. The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner CASP+ certification offers high paychecks, security, and has excellent demand across the world.
If you are super excited to get working in the most powerful position in the IT field, start your preparation for CompTIA CASP+ certification. The significance of CASP certification is sufficient to get the coveted position in the organization.
An organized and proposed method will make this whole thing more convenient. Preparation with the appropriate study materials and practice tests is always helpful since there is a thorough explanation of every topic.
To be able to pass the CASP+ exam in your very first attempt, it is recommended not to ignore any part of the prescribed exam structure.
Final remark, all the applicants will need to remember that all the hard work put in the learning process is worth it in return when qualified.