The CIW (Certified Internet Web Professional) program is the world’s fastest-growing vendor-neutral Internet certification for the knowledge economy. More than a certificate or a curriculum publisher, CIW is a Web technology standard approved by governments, academic institutions, and businesses around the world. CIW comprises applications and skills, but the core curriculum of CIW certification emphasizes on the basic standards that maintain the framework of IT, i.e., Web design, networking, security, administration, databases, and enterprises.
Benefits of CIW Certification
Whether you take into account your career, a lifetime journey toward personal accomplishment, or a way of making ends meet, professional certification helps you accomplish your career goals by determining the skills essential to comprehend today’s tech-savvy world.
Earning a CIW certification brings great rewards. Many applicants have experienced tremendous success in their lives or careers after successfully passing CIW certification exams.
Some Benefits of Earning CIW Certification
- Authenticate and expertise in distinguished job-role skills.
- Add industry-approved certifications to your resume.
- Reinforce your salary and job responsibilities.
- Distinguish yourself from colleagues and progress within your organization.
- Retain your skills updated in the developing technology world.
CIW certifications benefit both individuals and organizations. For individuals, professional certification is an entry point to career opportunities and development. For organizations, the certificate is a way to decrease hiring and training expenses and create a competently skilled team. Without these benefits, all organizations waste money and time with development faults, misdirected skills, and hiring constraints.
Benefits of CIW certification for Individuals
Certified Internet Web certification improves an individual’s career by confirming to employers one’s willingness to accomplish the tasks required for real jobs currently. Obtaining an industry-recognized professional CIW certification confirms an individual’s expertise in a set of job-role skills. CIW certifications can:
- Prove to employers an individual’s IT job skills in different disciplines and at multiple levels of improvement.
- Offer a basic measurement of job skills.
- Allow the transferability of these job skills within the enterprise.
- Ensure the benchmark for advancement within an organization.
Benefits of CIW Certification for Organizations
CIW sets out job-role definition and skills standards for organizations to satisfy recruitment requirements. CIW also provides industry-recognized objectives and measures for thorough educational resources. Certifications within the CIW certification path can:
- Help organizations ensure that employees are well-versed in the job skills required for satisfying the organization’s requirements.
- Guide organizations to employ industry-sanctioned best practices.
- Lessen training expenses.
- Provide the organization with a standardized guideline for hiring, screening, and promoting employees within an organization.
- Develop a framework to fulfill workforce necessities employing public/private partnerships among academic institutions and organizations.
- Allow organizations to stand out in the marketplace and to clients and suppliers.
Who Should Obtain a CIW Certification?
CIW job-role certification is vital for all types of IT professionals, from career changers and business professionals to skilled and certified IT professionals.
College-Bound High School Students
CIW equips high school students with the fundamental Web-related skills to receive professional-level internships while also gaining college credit towards a post-secondary degree, for instance, an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree. Many schools have incorporated the CIW certifications as part of their Web and IT programs.
Employment Seeking High School Students
CIW equip the applicants with only the essential Web-related skills that can put a recent high school graduate to receive a non-exportable, huge demand and high salary job. CIW certification confirms to employers that you are well qualified for a broad spectrum of Web-related job profiles.
Looking to Career Transition
CIW certification is a great way to enter into the IT industry because vendor-neutral skill certifications accommodate the roles and responsibilities of a particular job. CIW concentrates on industry standards and foremost hardware and software technologies. Career transitions are not determined by the expertise of only one IT platform.
A CIW certification proves expertise of industry standards, best practices, and major software and hardware technology. Spending the time to master new IT concepts demonstrates a dedication to follow up with today’s high-tech economy, to thoroughly understand a client’s business, and to turn into more independent by the better perception of the technology on which virtually every professional depend on.
Seasoned and Certified IT Professionals
If an experienced IT professional does not already have a broadly acknowledged certification, one should obtain a certificate to prove current or potential hiring managers a degree of their skills and proficiency. Those who possess certifications other than CIW can benefit from CIW certification by confirming knowledge of reoccurring and vendor-neutral skills, and expertise of industry standards and best practices.