As you know CISSP is an acronym for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional. CISSP certification was developed and awarded by the respected International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2). ISC2 is a global non-profit organization that has done specialization in providing the best information for IT security.
ISC2 designed CISSP certification to help and elevate the professionals who have proven profound and refined technical and managerial competence with the skills, experience, and even authority to design, engineer, manage and implement the information security program to guard a given company or business against malware and spiteful attacks.
Why Is It so Essential to Be Certified Information Systems Security Professional ?
Almost every day, approximately ten thousand positions are available on several popular job sites that do require a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). This points to a demand for skilled InfoSec professionals, and in particular CISSPs, that is fantastic news for desiring CISSP applicants’ exam.
Who is a CISSP?
A CISSP is an experienced and professional employee or expert, commonly with a title such as security manager, security analyst, or chief information security officer, to point out just a few. Such an individual has been working for five or more years, and holds thorough knowledge of the IT threat landscape, encompassing evolving and cutting-edge tenacious threats, together with controls and proper technology to decrease attack surfaces. Likewise, a Certified Information Systems Security Professional even produces policies that set a framework for specific controls and can do or monitor risk management and that of software development security.
Benefits of CISSP Certification
- Becoming CISSP certified means you receive extensive working knowledge of how information security works. This implies you get to yourself precious to professional engineering organizations.
- Earning CISSP certification inevitably magnifies your professional credibility and the capacity to market yourself to a full scope of different technology organizations.
- You relish exclusive benefits as an (ISC) ² member, which incorporates idea-exchanging and professional networking opportunities.
- Organizations in the IT industry are facing difficulty in retaining the security of their organization’s significant information all by themselves. That is why having a Certified Information Systems Security Professional on their side is essential.
- Here are the top five benefits of becoming Certified Information Systems Security Professional from an organization’s viewpoint:
- Hiring Certified Information Systems Security Professionals instantly promptly the credibility and worth of your organization on a global scale.
- Having a CISSP professional on your team validates your organization’s years of experience and dedication to the IT security domain.
- Working with a Certified Information Systems Security Professional satisfies specific certification states that are required by many clients and employers.
- Points out that certified information security professionals receive a worldwide average of counterparts, according to 25% more than their non-certified peers.
- This ISC2 certification satisfies government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates.
Top 10 Reasons to Pursue CISSP Certification
- CIOs, CISOs, CEOs, CFOs
- Information System Security Officer
- Information/Privacy Risk Consultant
- Information Security Manager
- Security Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Security Product Manager
- Security Designer
- System Administrators
- IS / IT Security Professionals
- IS / IT Managers
To be eligible to sit for the CISSP certification exam, you must have:
At least five years of combined, paid, full-time work experience in two or more of the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
How to Prepare For the CISSP Certification Exam?
Learning is an individual procedure, so you need to choose a study style for this exam that aligns with your experience and learning capacity. Learning by heart will limit your knowledge, so you require to maintain a study schedule that helps include all the eight domains and allows regular revision of the topics and CISSP practice exam before the exam.
Individuals having ISC2 CISSP certification are much-in-demand by organizations throughout the world who want to secure their businesses from a blooming surge of advanced cyber-attacks. As powerful leaders, cybersecurity experts can guarantee the virtual safety of organizations, societies, and countries from attackers and accidents.