What is MCSA BI Reporting 70–778 Certification?
Analyzing and Visualizing Data using Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that give in-depth knowledge throughout your organization. Connect to hundreds of data sources, explain data prep, and also carry out ad hoc analysis. Generate amazing reports also to post for your organization to use on the web and across mobile devices. Therefore, Everyone can make personalized dashboards with a unique, covariant view of their business scale within the enterprise, with governance and also safety built-in.
Microsoft Power BI certification is part of the Microsoft Professional Program Certification. In Data Science and the Microsoft Professional Certification in Big Data.
Analyzing and Visualizing Data using Power BI (MCSA BI Reporting 70–778) Certification is also promptly receiving popularity among professionals in data sciences a cloud-based service. So, It helps them quickly visualize and also share perceptions from their organizations’ data.
Benefits of MCSA BI Reporting 70–778 Certification
Analyzing Data with Power BI (70–778) certification gives skills and expertise to visualize, interpret, and report data practicing Microsoft Power BI. Over the last ten years, Business Intelligence has raised its share of the IT job market significantly. 70–778 Analyzing & Visualizing Data using Power BI certified professionals could surely receive an above-average salary in the IT field, with recent studies proposing that many positions are defying senior developers for salary negotiation!
Microsoft’s Power BI software is the best suited for analyzing and visualizing data within corporate organizations. Incorporated into the existing Office 365 and Azure platforms, Power BI allows a consistent ETL process with stable support for visualizations and dashboard creation.
Benefits of Microsoft Power BI :
- Infinite access to on-premise and in-cloud data
- Hands-on and also remarkable visualizations you can share with many people
- Easier answers to difficult questions
- Direct and productive collaboration
- Key to a strong collection of learning materials
- Unlimited connectivity
Skills Required for MCSA Bi Reporting Certification Exam:
- Applicants Analyzing and Visualizing Data sitting for MCSA BI Reporting exam need to have a profound understanding of how to practice Power BI.
- A student should be expert in connecting to data sources and also implementing data transformations, modeling and visualizing data by employing Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- Similarly, Applicants should also be competent and even more, achieving direct connectivity to Microsoft SQL Azure and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and execute data analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Applicants may involve BI professionals, data analysts, and also other positions responsible for generating reports by practicing Power BI.
What are the prerequisites for Microsoft 70–778 exam?
- Understanding of Microsoft Office applications — especially Excel or SQL
- Understanding of relational databases and reporting.
- Some experience with fundamental programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
What are the Topics Included in the 70–778 Exam?
1. Consuming and Transforming Data By Using Power BI Desktop
2. Modeling and Visualizing Data
3. Configure Dashboards, Reports, and Apps in the Power BI Service
What Are the Career Opportunities after Earning This Certification?
- BI Professionals
- Data Analysts
- SQL professionals
- Business Analysts
- Business intelligence developers
How to Prepare for MCSA 70–778 Exam?
If you have determined to take 70–778 exam, then you must take it very sincerely. If you don’t prepare for the exam adequately, then it will be very challenging for you to get even passing score. This Power BI certification exam can assuredly change your life, that is why it is essential not to neglect any topic when you are preparing for the exam. There are plenty of methods which you can try for the preparation.
Click Here ->To Get Your MCSA BI Reporting Certification
As Microsoft certifications exams are very difficult, you should always consider enrolling in the Microsoft instructor-led training. It is a course that is guided by a certified Microsoft tutor. The lecturer will equip you with you everything you require to know about any Microsoft exam.
In addition to the Microsoft instructor-led training, you should also consider 70–778 practice exams. There are many websites which offer online practice exams. You can take them to measure your learning. You never know what kind of questions will be asked in the exam; that is why it is best to prepare for the worst.
You should take as many practice tests as possible. One of the best things about practice tests is that you will be able to see your score after the end of the attempt. This means that you can quickly recognize your weaknesses and start working on them. But make sure that you start preparing for your Microsoft exam early. Make sure you purchase practice tests only from reliable resources!
Power BI is at present, the best Data Visualization and Exploitation tool, so the experience obtained after going through the exams will change your perspective.
Related Articles about Microsoft Certifications: